Ankle Holster HK P7M8

Roadking

Does anyone have any experience with a P7M8 in an ankle rig? The rigs I've used before (Galco Ankle Glove and De Santis Ankle Rig) don't accommodate the P7.

Also, what about inverted rigs? Blackhawk makes an inverted rig that also carries a spare magazine, at a very resonable price. Can an inverted rig be that secure?

Roadking contact Alessi, I had a very nice talk with the owner some years back when I orsered my g-27/33 rig very comfortable for long periods, I think he will be able to help. I remember hearing that the late King Hussain (sp ?) of Jordan carried his P-7 in an ancle rig.. Good Luck and stay safe SPG

The idea of a P7 in an ankle holster conjurs up visions of Quasimodo...

The best shoulder holster for the P7 I've ever seen happens to be an upside down holster. Ken Null's USH-X is by far the best method of shoulder carry I've seen.

Hi Everyone-

Speaking of Ken Null, does anyone have a URL for his company?

I've heard of some straps that were available a couple of years back for people who wished to carry heavier firearms in ankle holsters...carrying an all-steel P7 would seem like a perfect application!

SPG, that wouldn't happpen to mean Special Patrol Group, would it? Just curious...

Regards,

~ Blue Jays ~

Back