And we accuse HCI of censorship!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee M.

It wasn't too long ago, maybe a week that I joined this forum. The first post that I read was how HCI is trying to violate our first amendment by suing El Jefe over his website handguncontrol.net

Well, he who hasn't sinned, let him cast the first stone.

Over a squabble of the HS2000, Mal decided to close the discussion on that topic. JTDuncan was making false pretenses about the pistol that he evidently knows nothing about. HiramRanger called him an idiot. There was no vulgar, racist, or sexist remarks made, so why did HiramRanger receive a warning?

The term idiot means:

Etymology: Middle English, from Latin idiota meaning ignorant person, from Greek idiOtEs meaning one in a private station, layman, ignorant person, from idios one's own.

If I interpret this right, an idiot means ignorant person. If I recall, ignorant means lack of knowledge on a particular subject.

If anyone read JTDuncans posts, it is very evident that he is ignorant on the subject of the HS2000. What did HiramRanger do wrong?

I like TFL, but if a topic gets closed because there are some over-sensitive people that might get offended, I don't know if I want to come here.

I hate HCI more than any other gun owner does, but just remember, if we accuse them of censorship, we better be ready to practice what we preach.

If we can't, then we're no better than HCI.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to cause anymore trouble for The Firing Line, but come on, there was no harm done.

I'm not sure which category to post this on, but I'm sure the moderator will put it in the right place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back