Anaconda Grips

AR-10

A friend of mine has a Colt Anaconda .44 Mag Hunter 8" in RealTree Camo with a matching scope. Very cool looking gun.

What interests me most is the grips that come on it. They are Hogue black rubber grips with finger grooves, an open backstrap,and the round silver Colt emblem. I'd really like to get a set like that for my Anaconda.

I have checked both the Colt and Hogue website,but find no specific information on either site regarding Anaconda grips. Any suggestions on who I should call first? Colt, Hogue, Brownells,etc.?? I don't really want to order them over the phone for fear of getting the wrong ones. I've never contacted Colt for parts. Are they easy to deal with? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

you know whenever I did a search on auctionarms or on gunbroker for anaconda or king cobra before they came up, for some reason I can't find them any more. But at the time it didn't seem like they were that uncommon.

sorry couldn't help much.

King Cobras are rare but Anacondas and Pythons are on both all day long. I just won a set of Eagle Wood grips for my Anaconda on Auctionarms. King Cobra and Anaconda are the same frame so anything that states fitting the KC will also fit the Anaconda.

Back