Ammunition Prices - 9mm

CCWBeliever

Inactive
I've notices that ammo prices appear to be climbing again. My favorite ammo was "Perfecta" 9mm at Walmart for under $10 per box, but they don't appear to be carrying it any more. I read somewhere that they were going to discontinue it.

Anyone know where I might find good ammo for the range at $0.20 per round or less? I prefer all brass, which is what the Perfecta was, but at this point I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks!

We have it all day long at $10.99 per box of 50 rounds for S&B, Blazer Brass or Independence at Larrys Pistol and Pawn or at Quality Pawn and Gun here in Huntsville Alabama. Cabelas is $11.99 per box

The Aussie noted:
Quote:
(BamaMike said: We have it all day long at $10.99 per box of 50 rounds for S&B).

Damn.
Costs me $30.50.

I'm guessing there is some prohibition in me having a pallet load shipped to you @$25 for a box of 50?

I'll be down tomorrow to get some. Did Larry's have any .30 Carbine in stock? I don't feel like running all the way in to town.

Keep in mind Larry's and Quality Pawn are both closed on Mondays. Tuesdays through Saturday only.

I don't pay much attention to that caliber at the stores but I have seen some .30 Carbine locally somewhere. Either at Larry's or at Cabela's. Cabela's will be open on Monday.

Plinking brass 9mm should be around $0.20 per round. Blazer brass, freedom munitions remans, lots of good options, at least online.

Back