American Shooter TNN is back

Colduglandon

One of the best shows on TV
Saturday 11:00AM AMERICAN SHOOTER
The National Police Shooting Championship is featured on this weekend outdoor series with host Jim Scoutten.

------------------
Paul M

I think it also comes on at 0800 on Saturday mornings also. I have also heard mention of it airing on Sunday. Anyone know what time?

Thats 11am EST. It also re-played on Sunday Evening last year.

[This message has been edited by Paul Morceau (edited June 27, 1999).]

Ahhh! Now if I can just get back on good terms with the bunch of theiving cable people in this town. :(

------------------
Tiro per divertimento, tiro per la sopravvivenza

Thanks for the info Paul. I watch it every summer but didn't know it was back on again already this year. (Wonder why it's only broadcast in the summer??????)

For big dish satelite owners you can find The Outdoor Channel on Galaxy 9, channel 1. Frankly I'm a little disappointed that they don't have more shooting coverage but they are adding programing as it becomes available.

As of right now there is actually very little shooting events/firearm related programs availabe to broadcasters. Which, of course, shouldn't come as a big surprise to anyone.

------------------
Gunslinger

We live in a time in which attitudes and deeds once respected as courageous and honorable are now scorned as being antiquated and subversive.

Actually this is a cable thing. The Nashville Network has a lot of great shows. Professional Bull Riding, Rodeo, Hunting, Fishing, etc. And of course music. I get it through the DISH network. Now a pretty good deal. I think if you buy a years worth of programming they give you a rebate on the cost of the receiver and dish. But enough of that.
They announced at the end of the season that they would be back in June. Perhaps if we contact TNN and let them know how popular the show is they will give it more air time, or at least show the repeats. Any way keep your eye on the ten.

Great first show. Check out the website. <a href="http://www.americanshooter.com">American Shooter</a>

[This message has been edited by Paul Morceau (edited July 04, 1999).]

New season is here and I have seen some pretty good shows. I have to get up to Springfield to visit the Armory. Couple of friends made the trip last year and really enjoyed it. They have the biggest gunshow in New England at the Eastern States Exposition Grounds in Springfied. Might be a good weekend take in.

[This message has been edited by Paul Morceau (edited July 28, 1999).]

Back