American Precision Firearms APF-R1 series of revolvers

Miami_JBT

I'm getting two APF-R1s. These are Alfa Proj made guns, specifically the Model 3530 (Stainless 3" Fixed Sight) and Model 3561 (Blued 6" Adjustable Sight). American Precision Firearms out of Miami, FL is importing them into the country (along with some other very nice things from Europe). Should have them in my grubby paws soon. When they come in, I'll post pictures of 'em and a review soon.

Here's an example of the 3" model from APF's website.

3-inch-R-1-Revolver-Stainless-1536x1024.png

3-inch-R-1-Revolver-Stainless-photo-2-1-1536x1024.jpg

Your pics will not be near as annoying if you reduce their size, this forum can be a little challenging. Check the posting images instructions for detail.

I remember when CzechpointUSA was importing the Alpha Project revolvers - I tried to get one, but lacked the fundage at the time. Looking forward to your review.
@Ricklin, MiamiJBT is no stranger to the internet or internet forums, and your post comes across quite unnecessarily condescending. I am sure he will take your advice to heart soonest.

I'm getting two APF-R1s. These are Alfa Proj made guns, specifically the Model 3530 (Stainless 3" Fixed Sight) and Model 3561 (Blued 6" Adjustable Sight). American Precision Firearms out of Miami, FL is importing them into the country (along with some other very nice things from Europe). Should have them in my grubby paws soon. When they come in, I'll post pictures of 'em and a review soon.

What, has Armscor dropped the Alfa Proj guns?

(Still on Armscor's site.)

---edit to add---

Pricey

Back