Amer. Gunsmith Library books...any good?

johnblackstone

Hi..I recently got a flyer in the mail for the American Gunsmith Library series. First one is 21 bucks, and then they come every other month or so. "Shoot where you aim" is the first title, then later, shotgun, rifle, handgun, and gunsmithing tools books.

Anyone know if this is a good series for the beginner? Do they get more expensive after the first one? Customer service good? Illustrations and explanations good?

Thanks!

I love the books. The magazine is the best magazine I've ever seen. I'm defintily a life member.

------------------
A son is the best friend you'll ever have!

I have two of the vidios.The Fn and the sig.I think they are the best thing out.I recommend them to all.

------------------
Bob--- Age and deceit will overcome youth and speed.
I'm old and deceitful.

AGI is NOT the same organization as AGA. AGI publishes the videos. AGA publishes American Gunsmith and the books mentioned. They are often confused. I don't have any experience with the books mentioned, but I do enjoy the American Gunsmith magazine. I agree that some of the AGI videos are weak, but some are excellent. The problem is that some are aimed at the amateur while some are for the knowledgeable shooter/gunsmith. They don't differentiate between them too well.

Back