Altoids

Is it a coincidence that an Altoids tin with 10 308 rounds in it sounds like a set of maracas? I think not.:p

Cotton balls or paper towels.

I'm more prone to basic fishing gear. I have one with basic hooks, sinkers, snaps and other in it. And during the salmon run I have one that holds 4 or 5 of my favorite spinners.

One tip would be to always put a rubber band on them or steal/borrow forever a woman's hair tie so everything doesn't just fall out with a good bump.

Handy for holding some 22 in a hiking/camping kit as well; along with some first aid supplies and a myriad of other things.

When I hunt with my 45/70 Sharps, 4 rounds fit quite nicely in an Altoids can buffered with a little piece of leather and wool fabric to keep them quiet in the day pack. Altoid cans are wonderful little tins, certain sure.

The blue rubber bands from broccoli (vegetables anyone? the vegetable you play "dinosaur eats trees" with) are perfect for these tins too. Though I have noticed that lately those bands are getting skinnier and skinnier.
-SS-

.264 cal, 130 grn Berger Hunting VLD box holds almost 20 7.65 Argentine rounds. (+-).
Haven't any Altoid boxes, but I'm for using all these empty bullet boxes in some manner...

Back