Alternative Plans

Geared Up!

Well... after a month of the husband being gone... he's back. And we had a date for the company formal next week that has since been rescheduled (again, big surprise). As hermit homebodies with no social life to speak of (except for kiddie stuff), we are keeping our babysitter (!!) and going on a date.

A very romantic evening... starting off at a local gun shop to allow me to "try one on" for the very first time! So... thanks for all of your support in my past postings. I'm overcoming this fear of mine and looking forward to the education. We are looking to purchase in the near future, so any suggestions for a tiny woman with small strong hands would be very much appreciated.

Thanks all!
Geri Weaver

------------------
BlackHawk Authorized Dealer (BAD) - "Better than catalog" prices & free shipping http://www.geardup.com/gearedup.htm

Geri,
My best girl and I went out on a date last night. :)
We try to do it once a week, but anytime we can is fine. Last night we ended up getting a Winchester 9422 Trapper for her.
We are both happy.

Sure beat playing "Stranger in a bar".

------------------
Want to feel your age?Check it out. http://web.superb.net/boy/age1.html

You might check out one of those Walther P99's. They have removeable backstraps (grips) that you can change to make the grip larger or smaller to suite the user.

I was able to shoot a .40 P99 a few weeks ago and found it to be pretty nice for a cursory look(only 10 rounds worth).

My better half loves her Lady Kahr 9mm...
You might want to look at one of those - she was checking out all the other and fell for that Kahr.

She, Ah... She wont let me take it shooting. :(

------------------
"America is a melting pot, the people at the bottom get burned while all the scum floats to the top."

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
The Critic formerly known as Kodiac

My sister really likes her Ruger SP 101 loaded with Cor Bon 110 grain .38 Special +P ammo. The gun is just about heavy enough to significantly reduce recoil, the grips are good for small hands and made out of rubber, and the 110 grainers don't bite too bad.

My .02

------------------
"Put a rifle in the hands of a Subject, and he immediately becomes a Citizen." -- Jeff Cooper

Since we're on the topic of women and guns, I learned to shoot DA revolver on my kid sister's Python. She bought a Python years before I did.

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Back