Alien Invasion Scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMB135Driver

So you are sitting on your couch one night and turn on the 11pm news to learn that it has happened...we aren't alone in the universe....the alien fleet is approaching the earth, and will be landing soon, with unknown intentions.

Would you shoot em on site and risk starting an interstellar war...what other course of action would you consider? What kind of gun would be best for eliminating extra-terrestrial beings. What kind of ammo? Would you use reloads? If an alien enters your home could you shoot him in the back....would it be legal.

What if an alien was pointing a death ray at your brother in the parking lot of Walmart, what would you do if you had a CCW and a .9mm with explosive tipped sound seeking projectiles?

You see an alien at the range with his Zalpar 9100c death ray, and he muzzle sweeps you while showing his buddies where to park the mother ship, what do you do?

Would a .45 or a .9mm be a better choice to penetrate the forcefield that surrounds the spaceship?

It is for this very reason that I keep asking Ronni Barett to make a beta-c mag for his 50 cal semi-auto I want 40 or so rounds, will liekly buy 10 or os of them --- a M2 HB would be too heavy to be portable but I'd want 600 + grains of earth diplomacy to meet Mr. Green.

I worry about that scenario all the time after watching Independence Day :eek:

I'd start sniping with a 300 win mag and stay out of view of the aliens. I don't want to get vaporized by a plasma or photon beam. :p

Hehehehe, as much as I enjoy a good science fiction story:D , I forsee this thread being closed very soon as being off topic :(

I started a thread with such a subject as a joke, addmitted it and then changed the subject something serious and it was still locked out. I don't think this one will survive the day. For the record, this wasn't my idea Erick ;)

Well, Ok then ... somebody has far too much time on their hands. :p

Presumably, the aliens have force-fields that will deflect puny hu-mon bullets of all calibers. :confused:

When I first saw this I thought this was a "Doug Type" of thread. Surprised it wasn't :) . Where is the original outer space invasion discussion?

Doug's right; besides, we all know that it is the zombie uprising that we have to prepare for, not an alien invasion. I've been telling you people about the zombies for months, and yet now I see a thread about aliens!?! How are we supposed to devote our limited resources toward preparing for the zombies and worry about aliens (which is really a non-issue, anyway) at the same time? Unless....the zombies want us to worry about aliens instead of preparing for the zombies...hmm....

:D

Alien invaders

My daughter home from the Navy last Christmas gave me eternal alien protection, she poured my vodka down the kitchen sink. I never did see all those critters the drunks with the DTs see, just miles and miles of arab terrorists, ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back