Alessi Belt & Holster

frbank6

I wanted to throw in my opinion about who makes the best. After a LOT of experimentation and expense, I cannot be more pleased with my Alessi Hideout and Alessi belt.
I've either used or handled just about everybody's stuff(Horseshoe/Arratoonian, Rosen, Kramer), but his work is the best I have seen at ANY price. And some of the horror stories I've read about poor service from some of the big name makers, contrasted with Mr. Alessi's commitment to satisfying his customers, really leaves few alternatives.
Anyone looking for a CCW holster needs look no further than Alessi.

I'll second that. I e-mailed Lou about some questions I had about the CQC/S. I received his courteous reply back in about 3 hours. Needless to say I bought the holster and love it.

bkm...

------------------
Anyone worth shooting, is worth shooting twice...

I have several of Lou's holsters, he was the only maker that would copy my old ANDY ANDERSON Storekeeper's holster. I can not reccomend his holsters highly enough.

I'll certainly agree with that.
Lou HAS to be the most gentlemanly maker in the holster trade.
His work is top-notch in all respects. Innovative design & flawless execution mark him as a real master. (I have some 20 examples of Lou's work, including belts, holsters and mag pouches, with two more on the way!)
He has so many different designs, and yet they ALL work, and work exceedingly well. On top of that, he sells them at bargain prices, too!

------------------
"Potius sero quam nunquam."

I have to agree.

I've never been happier with a product!
I have an in the pants holster that I've snapped the clip off of twice. Both times I was told to send it back and quickly got it repaired, cleaned and returned.

I don't see his products around very often. However, he is worth hunting out!

------------------
He who dares wins.
NRA Life Memeber

To see Lou's holsters on line : http://www.rfholsters.com

Jim of Many Links comes through again
tongue.gif

Oooops, had it minks the first time.
redface.gif

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

[This message has been edited by Jim V (edited April 17, 2000).]