ALERT For Californians -- Gray Davis recall

Oatka

Copied from The Signal (So. Kal newspaper) message board --

"For those who are interested, the web site to recall Davis is www.recalldavis.org

It says petitions will be available Aug. 24. They need to get about 1.2 million signatures, which I personally don't think is possible without a very high-priced professional petition operation or a huge grass-roots movement. But maybe with the Internet, it could happen."

Here's your chance fellas -- wish I could join you.

BTW, that paper is running a no-win gun poll,
asking if all citizens with no criminal record be allowed CCW. (www.the-signal.com).
No mention of training or mental incompetents, so naturally the poll is against us. No room for comments, and so far I am unable to start a new thread on their board, but am looking for a gun topic I can reply to and bring up this fraudulent aspect. But, what else would you expect from a So. Kali newspaper? Wandering all over the topic, is there ANY pro-gun city newspaper in that part of the country?

------------------
If you can't fight City Hall, at least defecate on the steps.

I don't support their agenda, but I donated a little money; anything to annoy Davis!

You might want to consider a small donation. The web site has secure credit-card capability.

Back