Alan Keyes ahead in debate poll

Oatka

Check out www.vote.com and vote on who was the winner in the recent Republican Presidential Debate. I was surprised to see Keyes first with 50%, with Bush at 40% and McCain at 22%. Forbes was a distant 4th while Hatch and Bauer were lost in the dust.

That site also has some other interesting polls.

I caught just the tail-end of the debate, and the reporters were commenting on how well Bush and McCain treated each other and speculated on a Bush/McCain ticket. This we do NOT need, with McCain's current anti-gun stance. Maybe the Republicans would figure that is a "balanced" ticket.

I was glad to see Keyes pound the other guys.
While I doubt that it will happen, I'd like to see Keyes as the other half of the ticket.

------------------
The New World Order has a Third Reich odor.

A vote for Keyes in the March primaries could make it happen.

Cap't Picard:"Make it so"

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

There is a story at www.drudgereport.com about how pissed of the Bush campaign is about vote.com and the results. Somewhat entertaining.

I watched the debate. Keyes was the only one who had anything interesting to say.

I was disappointed that the Fox analysts hardly mentioned him right after the debate, and when they did, it was only to talk about his references to racism in the press for not paying more attention to him.

------------------
“The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals. ... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of.” -Alexander Addison, 1789

Back