Al Gore and the Internet

Contender

I've noticed the latest spin on AG creating the internet now is that "He worked with the scientists that created the internet".

The laughable part about it is that the general public will probably buy it.

Prediction:

Bradley will take the Demo primaries. If by chance Gore wins he will be humiliated just like Nixon vs Kennedy.

Gore is a pathological fool, totally out of touch with anything remotely resembling reality....the boy can't dance

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Hard to say but, you may be on to something, DC. The real story will be who the Leftist media will back on the Dem side. Once they bring their multi-billion dollar propaganda machine into play, they could make even Al look like the second coming to a largely uninvolved electorate.

Simple...
I'm not saying who is best for us...I'm being analytical as to who has the least "taintedness"

Contender is right about the propaganda machine...will be an interesting race. But I've got a serious itch that Gore is dead too...kinda like the kitchen bag of garbage ya forgot to take out...its starting to smell.

Look, everytime the putz opens his mouth he sticks 73 feet in it. He is already proving himself to be a public liar too. Even though the sheeple still want all the cake, even they are repulsed by this administration and everything about it....they want it taken out with the rest of the trash, but just don't want to say it.

That said...I don't believe that George W is our friend either and I suspect the Demos aren't too upset that he is a frontrunner

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Heard today that the Reform Party is looking at Lowell Weiker,former Governor of CT as their Presidential candidate.(The father of the CT income tax)I believe he was one of those Republican Liberals and was quite anti-gun if memory serves.

DC, Your quite right about the "Manchurian Candidate" putting his foot in his mouth.Let's hope he keeps it in there.

[This message has been edited by Contender (edited July 06, 1999).]

Back