ak9--Versa Max 2

Vee

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I did not receive a response from the Gear Forum.

AK9 noted that he carried his Kimber Ultra Elite in a Versa Max 2. I am trying to locate a IWB holster that allows the shirt to be tucked in and the VM2 does. If anyone has experience with such a IWB holster, I would appreciate your help.

Happy New Year to all!

Vee

------------------

[This message has been edited by Vee (edited January 02, 2000).]

I have two VM2s, and to my opinion they are top quality IWB holsters. Excellent design, excellent quality of work. Take your VM2 in horsehide, the price is the same as in cowhide.

Ossi

Great holster! Forgot I had it on many times. Converts to belt snaps or plastic over the waistband clips. Rarely use the belt snaps. Works great on my jeans with or without a belt with my Kimber or officer model. Clips come in colors like blue jean blue and Khaki to help hide the clip when wearing different pants.

Ossi,

Thank you for the response. Is the VM2 comfortable if you sit a long time? I often have to work at my desk.

Vee

------------------

ak9,

Thank you for the update. Presently, I use a Pager Pal. I have not had an opportunity to try an IWB holster and did not want to waste by limited resources on a holster that would not serve my needs.

Vee

------------------

Back