AK-74 5.45x39

Firepower!

Ak 74 is probably one of the very under rated weapons. I enjoy shooting 5.45 in full auto mode in a reliable and time tested AK platform. These two are my favorite 74s from my collection.

If you own one lets post some pictures.

Attachments

• AK 74 full stock.jpg
    AK 74 full stock.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 207
Hey. I dont own any such thing (Norway:mad:) but i realy like the looks of it. i have never shot the 5.45x39 either. The closest would be 5.56x45. I realy belive you when you say that the AK platform is underated, but they are meda to last and then you will probertly have to sacrefice some accuracy?
The only thing i realy dont like with it is that butt-ugly muzle break.:barf:
would be nice to shoot it one day, but that day will never, ever come here in Norway.:p

Nice pic.

Yes the muzzle is kind of wierd. I am not sure this general preception about Ak lacking accuracy is correct. I have used Aks extensively and I can say this that I can take out target with it as far as 200 yard with iron sights. Beyond that I need a scope since I cant see well further away. More importantly majority of the combat takes places within that range may it be ambush or SD/HD.

Lots of Pakistanis in Norway. You should get invited and fire most of the weapons on your wish list!

Well, FP, you have the ability to compare muzzle climb with and without the brake. How about a review on how well it works?

taylora...is it bayonet on your gun? And special gunsmithing for it? Is it fully auto? The folding stock...is it after market?
Thanks

MisterPx I will conduct the test in two days and will report here. Thena few days later when i bring my krink from my other house i will do the same test.

Back