Airweight N frame pipe dream.

Rusty S

To all those who appreciate the elegant simplicity and "rightness" of the model 10 Military and Police.

To those who absolutely lust after the model 12 ( Airweight version of the Military and Police ).

Picture this: an Airweight N frame Military and Police. In 45acp/ar. Or maybe 45colt or 44spl. 3, 4, 5, and 6 inch tapered pinned barrels, no underlug, round butt.

Oh well, time to put the opium pipe away.

Wait, don't put away the pipe...gimme a toke...

OK, as soon as I purchase S&W, cancel all "agreements, become CEO, move the whole shebang out to some abandoned wheat field in Kansas, I'll talk to my engineers, see what we can come up with for that Airweight :)

NOW, you can put up the pipe :)

Mike M.

How about...

An airweight 8-shot N-frame .357, with a TI cylinder? Maybe a 4" tube? That'd be a GREAT carry gun!

And the company in patriotic hands of course...

Jim

A light weight N frame is a very interesting idea. Sinc I love N frames I will probably buy one id S&W makes them.

Great idea 38Mike, moving S&W.

I watched a car with (xxxxxx) plates turn off the Reno highway onto the road to Virginia City and drive by us, four heads in it swiveling, mouths open in disbelief, foot off the gas and the car just coasting by while they gawked.

Why were they astounded? My friend was out at the road, sorting thru the mail he'd just gotten out of the mailbox, and he was wearing a 45 sixgun on his hip right out in the open.

And this was 20 years ago. Sheeple, sheeple, sheeple, sheeple.

lemme open the window in this room......

i dont need no titanium cylinders

get this man, how bout a ten shot N frame 30 carbine?

give it a one in ten twist instead of the standard one in sixteen so it will stabilize bullets heavier than the 100 - 110 grain standard carbine loads

handload it with flatnose 150 - 170 grain 30-30 style bullets at maybe 1000 fps

you could still shoot standard (cheap) carbine ammo, but you could handload it with heavyweights to minimize that eardrum splitting noise.

I might want to buy a M1 carbine if I could get a 10 shot revolver in the same caliber.

hey man - you wanna try some of this??

Rusty, I'm subject to the random pee test at my job, so no thanks! Besides, I gave that stuff up 30 years ago. ;)

I'll take an N-Frame, 2-1/2" bbl, in .45 ACP with the same extraction/ejection system as the old S&W 547 9mm revolver. Make it a Ti + stainless lightweight, with good porting please.

Back