AirRifle

house

Hey guys i am in the markey for a inxpencive but high power Air rifle i am haveing mass crows eating my garden and other trees. I have the city and they have permited me to shoot them only with (Air Gun) one thing is i dont want to send alot of money on one,but it has to drop the bird. can some of you guys help me out in this i would be great full thanks.

house

Check out Compasseco Inc. they're in Shotgun News. Get a Chinese air rifle for about $50 or so. I sold a bunch of them a few years back at a gun show and really enjoyed them.

Compasseco has some good deals on quality air rifles. Hard to go wrong with an RWS or Diana, and worth a little extra for something to give your grand kids.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 4V50 Gary:
Expensive, but ultimate in bird blasting: Farco Air Shotgun (over $400).[/quote]

Disagree on both counts (ultimate & expensive). IMO that would be an

AWC 10/22 Ultra II (Internally Suppressed Ruger 10/22) @ $950. Add $200 Transfer fee and you have a grand total of $1150. But hey... it sounds like an air rifle! :D AWC 10/22 Ultra II

------------------
Schmit
GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

[This message has been edited by Schmit (edited April 26, 2000).]

I would love to have a 10/22 suppressed but i am in Ca so i am outa luck!!! i would like an air rifle that is about 1000+ becuase anything less wont even faze a crow or a ground hog.

house - My suggestion is a Sheridan. You won't get 1000 fps at the muzzle, but it uses .20 cal pellets and the rifle will only cost about $150.00

RWS rifles are another thought, but they are beaucoup expensive.

My $.02

Cliff

Back