Air Guns Question

HKMP5SD6

Hi, I was wondering if anyone here owns or knows a lot about air guns. I'm planning to buy one soon and I was wondering what brand to get and other things. Would anyone like to recommend one? General resources on the web would also help. Thanks.

------------------
"You can run, but you'll just die tired"

You didn't say rifle or pistol, plinker or target.
I've got an RWS/Diana mod 52 rifle. It puts a 177 pellet around 1100 fps. Which doesn't mean anything ;)
You can get into the Anschutz compressed air guns if you want a better grade of target gun.

If you can find an old style Sheridan 5mm pneumatic at a flea market or something, pick it up even if it is broken.

I paid 20 bucks for mine and send it to Mac 1 Airguns in CA for a 14 pump tune up. Now it's a cannon. It will do about 800 fps with a domed hunting pellet- a real workout to pump, but then you can walk around all day with a charged gun.

My dream airgun is a Beeman/HW 77 Carbine Underlever in .22 with a Venom Tune which will push a hunting pellet at about 700 fps...

Do a search on the web for airguns or Beemans and I'm sure you'll get enough hits to keep you busy for the evening...

Back