AIM Surplus has some nice looking CZ-82s...

noelf2

for $220, and 1 penny shipping at the moment (if anyone's interested). I practically gave up on AIM because for the longest time they've only had Nagant revolvers for C&R handguns.

No I didn't. I was just spreading the word. I already have a CZ 82, but if the picture is a good representation of the batch, they look pretty good! I've ordered other C&R rifles and guns from AIM and haven't been disappointed.

I just saw one that was shipped this week. It was a "hand select" version and it had ~98% of the surface finish ... actually it was just about perfect except for a small patch, maybe 1/8" x 3/8" on the very back of the slide (next to the hammer slot) where the finish (looked like some sort of paint) was completely missing. The trigger was SWEEET, though, and both mags looked perfect.

Saands

I just ordered one so I'll report on service and condition when I receive it. Their 9mm Makarov ammo seems about the lowest anywhere $200/1000 anyone know of less for Silver Bear or better ammo?

Last edited:
Am very happy with my one, it shoots well enough and was in great condition (mags, gun and holster).

Bought some ammo too which was indeed a decent price.

Gun was in good shape inside too, seems to have had very moderate use. Trigger in DA is ok but in SA it really is very sweet.

I bought one from SOG when they were having their sale a couple weeks ago. It was in _really_ good shape - better than the one pictured in the AIM listing. Another person told me his CZ-82 from AIM was in similar shape. My guess is that a new batch got shipped over to the usual importers (TGI, CAI) recently.

And, yes, the price from AIM on Silver Bear 9x18 is quite good - recently put in an order for a thousand rounds that I'm splitting with a pal. CTD has Brown Bear a little cheaper, but I'm not sure I went to deal with cleaning the lacquer.

Looking forward to shooting it - it's really an excellent deal for what it is.

I'm about to get one from AIM, I saw J&G Sales has them also but they only give you one mag with it so for the price you're really not going to beat AIM's right now. The mags are nearly $40 themselves! Geez...

Sounds like the extra $10 for hand select is worth it from them too.

I ordered a few mags for the CZ 82 from CDNN Sports for $29.99 ea I believe they have more.

CZ83/82 380/9x18 12rd CZ8313AU 3 29.99
Factory Mag USED

Back