age and value of a revolver

Status
Not open for further replies.

conwaydsr

Inactive
Found an old break down revolver of my grandfathers but know nothing about it, only numbers I found are on the bottom of the handle, I am using my phone and can't upload a picture or just haven't figured out how

Post the picture when/if you can(you need a picture hosting site), but post every marking on it too. The chambering, barrel length and condition matter too.

I have a car. Can you tell me the year and value? I don't have any pictures.

Your post is meaningless without more information.

Last edited:
At a minimum, you should be able to post a description even without pictures: manufacturer, model, caliber, barrel length, condition (minimally good-better-best...). Is there finish wear? Rust? Does it function mechanically?

Based on the info provided, I think it was made by someone...at some time...and may or may not be worth some amount of money. But this is just a guess...

It's an Earnholdt and Farnblatt, 32 sw caliber, 4" barrel, 73% blued finish, made in 1903, worth $137.

But you should really get a Glock.

conwaydsr said:
I am using my phone and can't upload a picture or just haven't figured out how
As you may have figured out by now, we really do need photos -- good, detailed photos -- to answer your questions.

To post photos here, you upload them to any Internet photo hosting siter of your choice -- like Photobucket, Tinypics, Kodak, Image Shack, etc. -- then you insert the links to the photos on that site in your post here. For example, here's a photo I grabbed off another web site:

American_Classic_Commander023.jpg

The format to enter it uses square brackets. It looks like the text entry below, except that I'll use "curly" brackets so you can see the syntax:

{img}http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/Onufriyenko/reviews/American_Classic_Commander/American_Classic_Commander023.jpg{/img}

Aguila Blanca

That aint the only way he can also size the photo with photoshop or some other program and then use the browse function to load it from his computer.

conwaydsr,

When you get it figured out, come back and post a new thread with your photograph(s) and any writing you find on the gun. Make sure your photos are clear and well lit.

If all you can see is a dark, blurry blob in your photo, that's all we're going to be able to see.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back