Aftermarket walnut 700 cdl stocks?

ARDogman

Out of curiosity, where can I get a nice dark walnut stock for a 700 CDL? Would like it to look like a factory stock, but better wood grain. Maybe even a bedding block. Ideas?

Im not sure where your located but here in Pa we have a large outlet store that buys everything the factorys and they received a shipment of ding and dent CDL stocks, maybe 25 of them. So I pick through and find a few that are absolutly perfect and not a mark to be found. Went up to the counter and was charged a mere 80 bucks for a factory CDL classis walnut stock. I would look for something like these if you have any large whole sale gun shops

I live in SD, as far as I know, we don't have any large wholesale gun shops anywhere near here. What I'm looking for is a nice stock (what Winchester would call super grade) for the CDL. Seems lots of CDL's come with kinda crappy wood, and I'd like an upgrade. Dings and such wouldn't be an issue unless they were severe...seems like you can get a ding or two out anyway.

Looking at things like Accurate Innovations, and just wondering if anybody had any personal experience with them or could recommend similar companies. Would prefer a black walnut, fwiw.

www.stockysstocks.com was showing some on their website a while back, but not now. It is possible they could still have a few in stock. Might be worth a call.

Don't forget about calling Remington directly about a replacement stock. Often the manufacturer is cheaper than after market.

Back