Aftermarket stock options

cobra246

Inactive
Hey guys..ive got a winchester xpr .270 thats just not fitting me right...lenght of pull is about an inch too short and the pistol grip is about a half inch to short as well. Also seems like the comb is a little too narrow for a comfortable cheek weld. Heres a pic of the rifle.
30dd809645a731e3b6e0a615c41fc9c4.jpg

Google hasn't been helpful in finding any aftermarket parts /stocks for this particular rifle. I was hoping i wouldnt have to go the custom route but if thats what it takes ill probly just trade it for something thats got better options/fits me better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Boyds is the only company I can find making stocks to fit that rifle. Once you figure in the cost of your current rifle plus the cost of a new stock you'd be better off selling it and buying a better rifle that fits you.

Boyds is the only company I can find making stocks to fit that rifle. Once you figure in the cost of your current rifle plus the cost of a new stock you'd be better off selling it and buying a better rifle that fits you.
Boyds sort of has what im looking for. i got this rifle in a trade in my favor so its cost isnt really an issue up to a certain point...the reason i didnt want to go the custom route is even if i finished it myself, the stock plank required is almost as much a new rifle and scope.. if not more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I got a Boyd's Thumbhole stock for my Remington 700 ADL. Ordered the length of pull I wanted, the pad I wanted. Their lists of custom options are pretty lengthy. Mine is a laminate, you can get walnut as an option too. No complaints with Boyd's.

Back