After market stocks for H&R rifles,,,

aarondhgraham

After market stocks for H&R rifles,,,
Are there any out there?

I've Googled a bunch and couldn't find any.

Anyone know of any?

Aarond

Thanks overthere,,,

What model H&R do you have?

I have the Handi-rifle,,,
I know it would be like "lipstick on a pig",,,
But I was just curious if there were any pretty options out there.

Thanks for the link,,,
I appreciate it.

Aarond

Look in the used market, my dad has a single shot .30-06 with a really nice wood stock, it looks to be a much fancier than you'd usually find, it also has a H&R medallion.
Nice to see another H&R/NEF fan on here. I've always wanted to collect them, most people don't realize just how many different models they had, way more than just single shots. I am however a huge single shot fan. I own a .45-70 Hamdi-rifle and a Bridge Black Prince .410 (renamed H&R from the '40s if I recall right). They are inexpensive and good quality guns.

I have one in .223 and it shoots quite well, plenty good for hunting. If you want some lipstick for your pig, I'd say go ahead. A nice piece of wood on any rifle makes it look better perhaps even elegant.
The factory stock has a storage compartment in it and is the only reason I have not replaced mine.

What do you want the stock to do for you? We installed an adaptor on one of the H&R's allowing the use of an AR collapsible stock for my Grandson. Perfect solution for that purpose.

Hello Mobuck,,,

What do you want the stock to do for you?

It's purely a cosmetic thing,,,
If it could be done inexpensively,,,
I was considering dressing it up a bit.

Hence, the "Lipstick on a pig" line. ;)

Aarond

Back