advice on value of Ruger 77/22lr

mrbentley57

I have a 1992 walnut stocks Ruger 77/22LR with scope mounts. It's in 98-99% condition, bolt action, 10 round magazine. However, in my youth I threw the box away. The rifle is beautiful but I have only shot it once since I won it in 1992. I was planning on using it for trading material but need some help with value..$150, $250...??? I am a handgun person. This is the only rifle I own. I want someone who will use it to have it. Any help in approximate value would help.
Mike

They routinely sell for $450 in used condition. If yours is truly that clean, you can ask and likely get $550-ish.

Scorch + 1

About five years ago, I paid $350.00 for one in like condition to yours. Like all guns, these have gone up in price as well. .... :)

By the way, I have a buddy that would be very interested in buy your, is the price is right. Might add that it wuld be going to a very good home. ... ;)

Be Safe !!!

Cadillac

The Ruger 77/22 is a dandy top shelf (well for me anyhow) .22. The blued and walnut rifles are the most handsome. But........I ended up with one stainless and synthetic.

They are a a big step up from box store .22's.

77-22

I have one also and it is scoped.It has become a dust collector. Rifle is in excellent condition. $450.00 + shipping and U own it.:) Cliff Call me if interested 978-424-7024.

Back