Adjusting a Burris Fast Fire III Red Dot

Roland Thunder

Does anyone know the proper way to adjust the dot on a Burris FF III. The instructions say the direction of the shift of the point of impact is indicated on the elevation and windage adjustment screws However, for the windage screw, the arrow points to the right (clockwise) but it says Left

y4mbzr7xITJumsPInWTletue-x6tFfAispxMkm86btzPVLKWOvNUQmjdLK2ZBo70twlydWyQQ_SWwYIKg9pmweKCelaioYefDghudoudlA3eb9BxECmXCntrMvVlG5BtvmlT7bCfpYFlvqPnQ5TtOPYJKR1p1zBRe4MA2yXaqFFYh6zMShpa1gRDv7oiNLaJRhTN4tqdyu64FwegfuvTptiEw

Does moving the dial clockwise (right) move the point of impact to the right or left (as stated on the sight)

I haven't used my first gen Burris Fast Fire in a long time...but I believe that when you click left the dot will move to the right, which shifts the point of impact to the left.

Though if you take a shot on paper and turn the turrets to that P.O.I. (when sighting in & benched), will be the opposite of what the turret direction arrow points too.

However, for the windage screw, the arrow points to the right (clockwise) but it says Left
The arrow is not pointing to the right, it's pointing clockwise. Don't over think it, it's not that complicated.

Back