addicted

Gotta get my daily fix (several times a day) of TFL. Me addicted? No, not me. I can quit anytime.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Of all the newsgroups and forums I've been on over the years, the folks here are with out a doubt the best. I would have to admit that I am addicted.

------------------
Good shootin to ya
Plateshooter

I'm a member of Firing Lineaholics Anonymous, and I'm working to overcome my addiction.

I'm not addicted. I can stop any time. I just come here to... observe, yeah, that's it.

------------------
"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it."
-- John Hay, 1872

I never understood all the talk about the 'Net causing people to shut out the real world until I found TFL. This site is VERY habit forming because it's so informative, entertaining, accessible, and the people seem like people I'd like to meet in real life--well, most of 'em anyway--if I could get away from the keyboard.

BTW, who runs this thing and who pays for it?
DAL

------------------
Reading "Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal," by Ayn Rand, should be required of every politician and in every high school.

I just found the site last night. Thanks for the quick replies. The other Forums I have found are as dead as the Sears Craftsman web site! A sidearm is a much better tool anyways! -Spreading the word-

Between here and The Blade Forum I'm always in how water with the wife. Lets go to the________________ she ask. I reply "just a min" and 3 hours later get off the computer to a PO'd wife. Work can never get me when I'm home as they always get a busy signal, Wonder why????

I have about 5 fourms I check daily, (none compare to TFL and BF though) first is here then BF then the other's. Between checking the others I always pop back in here to find out what I've missed :) :) :)

I can quit anytime but why????????

Of all the years that I have owned and used a computer,All the crap that I have seen. All the good stuff that I have seen. I have never found a better bunch of people then what I have found here. The wealth of knowlege,humor and helpfulness is beyond compare.
Am I addicted you bet I am !

------------------
gun control is people control

[This message has been edited by loknload (edited December 10, 1999).]

One way to tell is, have you gotten any fatter since you started coming here regularly?

(Hanging head in shame) Yes, I'm addicted.

:)

------------------
Don

"Its not criminals that go into schools and shoot children"
--Ann Pearston, British Gun Control apologist and moron

Back