Act of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, "God" was probably thinking the same thing when he had those Muslim heathans fly those airplanes into the WTC for us pissing him off for gays & the ACLU, because "God" is a republican and all. :barf:

Yeah, "God" was probably thinking the same thing when he had those Muslim heathans fly those airplanes into the WTC for us pissing him off for gays & the ACLU, because "God" is a republican and all.
The Old Testament God was an angry, crotchety old man with a bunch of rules. Of course he was Republican. And his illegitimate kid was a dark skinned, pot smoking hippie, no doubt a Democrat.

Which is why, as a devout Pastafarian, I am wont to believe His Noodliness is a libertarian at heart.

fsmrof.jpg
fsmbanner1.jpg

Which is why, as a devout Pastafarian, I am wont to believe His Noodliness is a libertarian at heart.

He is my rock and when I'm down I bow my head and ask him for guidance and suddenly I feel him reaching out with his noodly appendage to give me inspiration and the power to carry on.

In the heat of battle I always prayed to him to keep me safe, and here I am alive & well. It's a confirmed miracle!

Why of course not. I mean the swarthy, brillo-headed dude named Jesus and believed by some to be a divine individual.

Although that's just one belief; some Pastafarians believe he's the son of the Almighty FSM but it's not in the Gospel and many orthodox pirates have cast doubt on this claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back