Accuracy Rifle Systems

Jaeger

I am guessing that noone has experience with this company since they were not mentioned in Longhair's Mini 14 string. However, I must ask anyway. Does anyone have any experiene with these guys? They specialize in reworking Mini 14s and 30s. I'm thinking about sending them my 14 but would like to hear from someone who has seen and/or used some of their work. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

If they're the outfit in Texas, then I suspect they're the ones whom Ruger contacted to have a Mini14 accurized. Apparently Bill Ruger was unhappy with the complaints about his Mini14 not being accurate so they decided to have an outsider accurize it, study the feasibility of adopting the outsider's techniques. Well, it wasn't cost effective for a production gun and the last I heard there was a brief production run of heavy barrel Mini14s (the heavier Mini30 barrel being bored out to take the .223 bullet). Ruger can make the Mini a more accurate gun, but it will cost the consumer a lot more and he didn't want to tool up for lower production numbers, higher consumer cost, and decreased sales.

Back