Accessing American Rifleman; Articles ???

Pahoo

Before I go through the NRA phone Maze, again. I'm asking for input from our members. .... :confused:

I'm wanting to access some older American Rifleman magazine articles. Does anyone know how to access them? Any and all help will be appreciated ... :)

Be Safe !!!

October 2007, American Rifleman magazine, page-70. :)

It depends. What are you looking for?
I did not know that my post was all that confusing. It's obvious that you don't have a suggestion but I could be wrong. So, I'll be more specific; For starters, I'd like to access the article on page #70, in the October 2007, American Rifleman magazine. :)

Be Safe !!!

"Beyond a Flash In The Pan" I have that issue in front of me from my library. Would a scan work?

NRA Benefactor Golden Eagle Looking forward to Indianapolis

Pahoo, I wasn't confused. To answer your question,I have just about every copy of of the AR from 1936 to date. If I can ever get my printer to working again I',d be more than happy to try and copy an article for you. Right now though, life is getting in the way with cancer, chemo and radiation session and too damned many doctor appointments. I'm lucky to get on here every once in a while. Frankly, I'm not even sure I'll be able to copy and the magazines were not properly stored and the pages are extremely fragile. On later issues I do have extras that I can work with. It's just digging through the pile to find what I'm looking for.

Paul B.

I thank you ....

Right now though, life is getting in the way with cancer, chemo and radiation session and too damned many doctor appointments.

Paul,
It's the effort that counts and you just take care of yourself. If you don't mind, I will pray for you. ...... ;)

I thank you and;
Be Safe !!!

Back