ACCESS THE TRUTH

Paul Revere

About a year ago I had a very interesting conversation with an ex-marine officer who worked special ops. He outlined the makings of a wide conspiracy in our government with plenty of back-up. It got me thinking, and eventually up to my ears in research, mostly on the internet. All of what he claimed to be true was varifiable with plenty of documentation, except for those mysterious circumstances where evidence had been covered up as part of this conspiracy. But even in those cases, you were drawn to make an intelligent conclusion based on the actions of the conspirators.

It is imparative that all of you do your homework in this regard. Learn about this conspiracy. Then you will begin to see the light on what is really happening around us and why. Here are some leads to get you started.
www.jbs.org (go to backgrond material) www.eagleforum.org (read about executive orders and treaties) http://members.localnet.com /~bobg/ifa3.htm (a patriot web index) www.constitution.org/cs_civic.htm (another web index, go to 15. The Patriot Page, and read about the Clinton body count)

Hey, I've only asked this among relatives until now:

Were any Friends of Bill's on that airplane that crashed off the runway in Arkansas?

Just wondering if the body count went up.

If you p*** off the first felon, don't go on a Trade Mission to Europe for him, don't take over a Starbucks franchise and DON'T accept a ride in the park.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum

[This message has been edited by Jim V (edited June 09, 1999).]

Back