AAC not answering phones

benfishin

Inactive
Anyone know what is going on at AAC? I have tried for 2 weeks and cannot get anyone to answer the phones. Are they out of business? I know that the Freedom Group/Remington aquired them last year.

PWS 7.62 x 39 Diablo

Anyone own a Primary Weapons System 7.62 x 39 AR platform 7" Diablo? I purchased a 7.62 SDN-6 (AAC) think that I could use it on the 7" weapon. They I found out that no manufacturer would warrant their suppressors used on a barrel shorter that 10.5 inches. I talked with Stacey at Primary Arms about a month ago and he said that PWS was told by AAC at this years shot show that it was OK to use the 7.62 SDN-6 on that weapon. I still had some misgivings and have been trying to make contact with AAC with no success. Anyone else having a similar problem?

I know a few months ago I tried to e-mail them about making a custom Silencer and got no responses. I just checked on another forum and I am told to try faxing in the question.

Last edited:
Contacting AAC

Well. I can tell you now that email is the only way to fly. I have communicated twice since I started this string. The first took a while to come back and then I sent a clarification email so that I could be absolutely sure that we were talking about the 7.62 x 39 (7") PWS Diable and not the 5.56 (7") PWS Diablo.
The customer service representative at AAC told be that it is ablolutely OK to put the AAC 7.62 SDN-6 on the 7" barreled Diablo if I used the 51T mount (ratchet). It seems that either the flash hider or the muzzle brake is acceptable. They make a 51T to fit both a 5.56 and a 7.62. Both fit the same 7.62 SDN-6 so you can use the same can on both your 5.56 and 7.62 rifles plus several more calibers. Good luck to us all!

Back