AAC element ii does it come a part for cleaning?

9mm

I can't find much info on it, I heard somewhere t does but never seen a video of someone taking it a part for cleaning.

I'm interested in buying this surpressor but want one that can come a part for cleaning. I wouldn't buy one if you can't take it a part.

Yes, it does come apart. But it uses a baffle design that allows lead and carbon to get trapped between the baffles and the tube, so it can be very difficult to remove the baffles when the can is dirty. So AAC includes a tool that uses a screw mechanism to push out the baffles when they're leaded up and stuck inside the tube.

The Element 2 is quiet and compact, but there are several other .22 cans on the market that are just as quiet and are much easier to take apart when dirty.

The tool really helps. I have an AAC Element 2. It does sound very good on my Walther P22. Yes it comes apart and yes it comes with a tool that makes it pretty easy!

What's the most you shot through it before you cleaned it?
The website says 500 rounds recommend cleaning, have you had any problems tsking it a part?

Last edited:
Deja vu said:
The tool really helps. I have an AAC Element 2. It does sound very good on my Walther P22. Yes it comes apart and yes it comes with a tool that makes it pretty easy!
Yeah, the trend is currently going towards .22 cans that are easy to take apart without tools, but if you don't mind using a tool then the Element 2 is pretty awesome.

I typically try to take it apart about every 500 rounds as the manual says. I would guess with the tool you could take it apart even at 2000 rounds. It is a screw that you can use a wrench with.

Back