Aaaaccck!!! lost my choke tubes

Poodleshooter

During my recent move I managed to lose two of my Mossy 500 choke tubes and I need replacements quickly. Cabela's seems to have the best deal at $15 so far. Just need some basic stainless steel tubes-IC,Mod and Full. Any suggestions online?

You might try Bass Pro Shop, recently I was at the store in Orlando and picked up a Rem choke 20 ga tube for $9. Try their toll free number,of course...

Of course, you do know that as soon as you pay for new ones, the old ones will magically appear out of thin air(G)?

Poodle,

You are BOUND to find a shop in or around Charlottesville that has Mossberg choke tubes in stock. Call around and find the shop that caters to the sporting clays shooters.

------------------
Beware the man with the S&W .357 Mag.
Chances are he knows how to use it.

Walmart? I know they usually stock Rem. chokes. I would assume they would have Mossy chokes too.

Take this opportunity as a sign -- get fitted with Brileys! I hear wonderful things about them....

Hueco

Thanks for the opinions,guys. I found some stainless steel tubes from Cabelas that look better than the Mossberg OEM tubes. Only $15 apiece. I'll now sit back and wait for my old choke tubes to reappear. The shops around my area want $20 or so for the blued steel OEM tubes. I've found that, as much as I like to use local gun shops, gun shows and especially catalog dealers have much better bargains.

Back