A YouTube weenie confesses................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Wright

I'm guilty of shooting these .45 Xtra Short cartridges out of my .45 Colt revolver:

And, I've even shot CB caps out of this .22 Long Rifle revolver:

Call me a wimp.

Bob Wright

Yep and if you don't drive your truck wide open everywhere you go you are a Weenie too. So every magnum you own has to be shot each and every time with the most powerful ammo you can buy or make or you might be a weenie.

Maybe instead of "you might be a Redneck" we can start some "you might be a weenie" jokes. I'll start.

If you don't like jumping off a tall bridge head first with a rubber chord tied to your feet, you might be a weenie.

If you don't like jumping out of a perfectly good airplane at 12,000 feet with a parachute on your back, you might be a weenie.

If you don't like wearing a bullet proof vest while someone shoots at you with a magnum revolver, you might be a weenie.:D:D:D

I don't always drink wild turkey 101, either, but the bottle is on the shelf and it sometimes goes into a glass. I prefer to have a nice glass of single malt scotch or irish. a martini or manhattan sometimes.

Weenies have to take the umbrellas out of their drinks.

Do weenies only drive hybrids, or does my civic count as a weinermobile too? Maybe so.

My .357 gives me as much action as I generally want to have. I haven't shot a .44 in decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back