A night out

weerwolf

This happened to me a little while back , its so ****ing funny.

Me and my girlfriend just came from the cinema , we went to see some girlyfilm that was so danm awfull I didn't bother to remember its name. The things I wouldn't do for her.
My car was parked about a kilometer away from the cinema becuase I couldn't find a better place to park. After we came from the cinema , we first went for a drink in a cafe nearby. I don't drink alcohol when I gotta drive but my girl drank a couple of beers. It was about 12:30 at night when we left the cafe and walked to the car. We had to go thru a dark street. Suddenly some guy comes up and sticks a knife in my face. The guy , a kid actually , couldn't be more then 15years old and was holding a pocketknife with a blade of no more then 5 cm (about 2inches)in my face. He said: gimme your money or I'll kill you. I said : oke. Next thing I reached for my back pocket and took something out of my pocket. When he wasn't expecting it , I flipped open my butterfly knife. You should have seen the look on his face. He was standing there with a really smal knife , and I stood there with a butterfly knife with a blade of nearly 15cm (6inch). The guys face turned from "nerveus" to "scared as hell". The kid dropped his knife and pretty much ran off into the distance. I lauched about it all the way home, my girlfriend on the other hand was nearly crying.

Another situation solved peacefully due to intimidation. The situation would have been a lot messier and bloodier if he had pointed that knife at my girlfriend.

All's well that ends well, I suppose.

Are muggings like that common in that part of town?

What else are you allowed to carry on the street there?

"WeerWolf?"

"There Wolf!"

Hehehehehe - I just couldn't resist any longer. Dialog is, of course, from Young Frankenstien.

Back