A nice company to deal with......

Jim V

at least they were when I ordered from them. I was looking through the 10 February 2001 issue of SGN and came across the Kiesler's Wholesale ad for aluminum gun cases. A nice 4 -8 pistol case for a good price. I called in the order Tuesday and when I came home tonight, I had my case delivered. Kiesler's Wholesale, 3300 Industrial Parkway, Jeffersonville, IN.

It is a good thing, I guess, that they don't have a web site. Brownell's is bad enough.

Brownells does need a better web designer, but their service to me has been beyond reproach...I can easily forgive a clumsy website

When I was speaking about.....

Brownell's web site, I was not talking about their layout, I was talking about the $ I spend after going there. LOL

Kiesler's is a good company. I have ordered things from them several times and have always been completely satisfied with their service.

I have the ultimate tease with Brownells, dealer cost :( Since I help out a local gun shop one or two nights a week, I get the employee discount... Brownells or any other distributor at whole sale cost + 10%!! Talk about never bringing home a check! To make matters worse, I end up giving up my check PLUS pay more out of my pocket LOL

The ultimate Brownell's tease is just to open up a "trade discount" account for yourself. You don't have to have an FFL to qualify for the discount at Brownell's. Just open an account online, answering the question regarding being in a business that doesn't require an FFL in the affirmative. You'll immediately be able to view the trade dicount prices online and order, having spoken to no humans.

Back