A Message of Loving Care to The Federalist Weasel

Will Beararms

TFW:

All of us hear on TFL truly care for our fellow members and Siblings in Arms. That said, we are committed to getting you the best professional care possible as you work through your aversion to Glock Pistols. I propose those of us who are serious about this hold a bake sale to raise funds for TFW's therapy costs. Any comments and/or suggestions are needed and welcomed. Hang in there TFW, help is on the way. :D :eek: :D

If someone does not like a brand that is fine.
Given autos or revolvers, I will take a revolver.
Each to their own.

Though I think he was WAY OVER THE TOP, I tend to agree w/him and will not carry a Glock. But then again, what do I know? I carry a PPK. Hey, WillBeararms, how about a bake sale for me? Help me rais the dinero for that Sig 239 I've been ooogling? :)

The cookies are just a start. I think I will grill my famous Green Timber Bacon Duck Wraps, have my Cajun wife make a big gumbo and throw some sausages over the flames while I am at it. Anything for you TFW! :D

Pies? No problem. How many CCC Pies do you want?

Seminole: Urgent needs first. Let's get TFW squared away and then we can do a benefit for you. In the meantime, your an Attorney, isn't there soem type of Gov't. program out there for you? :D

Mr. Beararms, I suspect that you, sir, are a specist. You are giving preferential treatment to a weasel, while ignoring the plight of a fellow (I hope) human. That is unacceptable. You will immediately cease and desist your discriminatory bake sales, and pay Seminole $1 in compensatory damages, and $1 million to me (for having interceded on his behalf). In the alternative, I'll take two duck wraps and 3 pies.

Us attorneys have to stick together. But, wait until you get my bill.

Quick question: what's the difference between a sperm and an attorney?

The sperm has a 1 in 100 million chance of becoming a human being. The attorney has no chance. :)

Why have researchers stopped using rats and started using attorneys as lab animals? It's possible to form an emotional attachment to a rat.

Buzz, I'm already sending the attorney joke on to my friends!

How about a "duck wrap of the month club"! If you try to shoot a Glock Willbeararms will send you a duck wrap! My neighbor is a city cop with a Glock, if I agree to try his sidearm (will have to close eyes and say Browning repeatedly) can you send a "duck wrap"? It sounds wonderful!

Can I have a bakesale in my honor too? I'll use the money to buy ammunition since shooting is very relaxing therapy for me. Besides, ammunition can be gun manufacturer neutral.

I am beginning to wonder what was in those brownies I saw around earlier...

These weasel threads are setting a record for surrealism!

Andy's Green Timber Duck Wraps:

Start with your favorite flooded timber Duck hole, a healthy respect for firearms safety, good friends, and a humble reverance for God's great outdoors.

Breast out Ducks

STUMP WATER MARINADE
Prepare mixture of Worchestershire Sauce and Balsamic Vinagrette in a 50/50 ratio. Prepare enough stump water marinade to use for basting

Allow Ducks to soak in marinade over night.

Cut white onions into wedges in copious portions.

Prepare either pork bacon or turkey bacon for wrapping.

Wrap duck breasts in bacon using 2 to 3 toothpicks.

Wrap white onion wedges around duck breasts adding 2 to 3 additional toothpicks.

Place two layers of heavy duty tin foil on a hot grill. Place Green Timber Bacon Duck Wraps on grill and apply generous amounts of stump water marinade for 1.5 to 2.5 hours turning ducks occasinally.

Enjoy and invite friends over!

Buzz_Knox, there are lots of reasons why mice are no longer used in medical experimentation. You mentioned the possibility of forming an emotional bond with a mouse.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I must add the following:
First, attorneys are just as plentiful at lab mice, and finally, there are some things a mouse will simply not do.

:D

Back