A great looking holster, belt and pouch

tonerguy

We just shipped this rig off today to a deputy sheriff in Colorado. It's a Tucker Gunleather HF2 for a Glock (several lengths fit) with a belt and single mag pouch in black cherry. Like it? :)

fdf2a5d9.jpg

Rob,

I really like this rig. The tolling pattern is great!!

But I have a couple of questions:

Is that badge part of the leather-stamped in and then dyed??

Does that mag pouch actually cant the mag bullets forward/base pad rearward??

Overall, Looks Real Good

Beautiful. The styling is classic, but it doesn't look like every other southwest styled rig. Well done!

The badge is real.

"Is that badge part of the leather-stamped in and then dyed??

The badge is a miniature of the owner's department official badge. It is metal and is permanently attached by a threaded post and round threaded washer (nut) screwed into the back. The badge was applied to the leather flap prior to sewing. The nut was tightened, the post filed flush with the nut. The badge also had a post protruding from the back designed to prevent rotation once in place.

Does that mag pouch actually cant the mag bullets forward/base pad rearward??"

The mag pouch is a design popular with many in Texas. It is worn on the weak side with the magazine angled backward and the bullets facing forward. It is a very natural position. You don't have to bend your wrist to grab the magazine. Pretend you have one on your belt and reach for the mag. Notice that your wrist is in a comfortable unbroken position. It's a winner.

It is also available as a double pouch and available as a 4-mag pouch with the first two mags angled and the back two mags positioned vertically. All versions position the magazines close to the body, easily accessible but very concealable. :)

The mag pouch is a design popular with many in Texas. You don't have to bend your wrist to grab the magazine. Pretend you have one on your belt and reach for the mag. It's a winner.

But the real advantage is for the fellows with a slight spare tire around the waist!

Been wearing a reverse angled double mag pouch for about two years now, would not go back to anything else!

wish you had not done that

Now I want one! Sharp looking gunleather there!

I'd bet that my customer commander with custom "black-blue" finish and gold-inlayed black widow and gunsite raven with carbon-fiber grips would look awesome in that dark cherry rig!:)

Follow up from the owner of the rig.

"Rob,

Just received my rig in the mail today. Just WOW!

You guys truly outdid yourselves... You definitely have a long-time customer. I can hardly wait for work tomorrow so I can show off the new stuff... I am quite sure that everyone will love the rig. (Not nearly so much as I, though.)

The badge looks great, the finish looks great, the fit is wonderful... It's a great set-up. Now I'm going to have to find some more off-duty jobs so I can get some more holsters for the rest of my pistols.....

If you have made up any business cards for the shop, mail me some. I'll definitely hand them out to some guys that know what they like and what they're looking at....

My search for the right holster for me is finally over! WOOOO HOOOO!

Thanks again,

Chris"

Here's the rig:

fdf2a5d9.jpg

I love having happy customers! :) :) :)

Thanks to all for the kind comments. I'll pass them on to Tucker who did all the fine work.

Back