A GOOD quiz to help select your candidate

Problem with that survey is it's a spam, trickster marketing nightmare. It's a sham you cant just take the survey without being hassled. I gave up and will no doubt have spam to deal with for months.

Well I went back and found a survey that gave me as many answers as there were questions; that's no help (and I want to slit my wrist when one answer was Hillary).

I give up.

Yea, it gave Hillary a one of my choices as well. That quiz is left-bias and I suspect that it will always put Hillary in the top few choices.

Or it could be that she's pandered to so many different groups, she technically agrees with every position you could possibly have:rolleyes:

If i cant select a candidate without " help " from a quiz well i suppose i most likely just shouldn't vote then lol .

I would normally agree with your statement but not that Presidential Campaigning is a full time new industry in America, I dont have time to listed to all the waffling crap of 40 different candidates every day of the week. I would like something to narrow down the field to a manageable level before paying much attention. This campaign is a three ring circus.

The glassbooth site was interesting, got to weight different topics and skip questions that seemed immaterial.

Ron Paul 93%
Duncan Hunter 78%
Fred Thompson 73%

Back