A good nylon belt?

Ed2000

Who makes a good, but inexpensive nylon pistol belt. I would like to hang a holster, revolver, 2 speedloaders, and maybe 12 shotgun shells on it. I was thinking about just using a GI pistol belt, but I don't want to look like a military wannabe.

I personally find that my Wilderness Instructor's Belt is just the ticket for CCW and IDPA competition. It is fairly stiff - the one with the plastic shooter's insert is almost TOO stiff for daily wear. I suggest a 5-stitch model for daily carry.

Very Comfortable, reasonably stylish, and non-military in appearance IMHO.

Check em out.
Wilderness Instructor's Belt

I looked at the wilderness, but it doesn't look easy to take on and off. Also, is it a belt for everyday use with pants, or is it a pistol belt? I am really looking for a rig to wear over my regular belt and jeans when in the woods or to grab (with a holster and some spare ammo) if something goes bump in the night.

I wear my Wilderness belt everyday whether it's got a holster attached or not.It's made to be worn through the belt loops and goes on/off just as easy as any other belt.From what you're saying I would guess that the Wilderness would not meet your needs.

Uncle Mikes

makes some nylon rigs for LE use that are similiar to the military pistol belt, but with out the grommet holes.

Back