A fine young man (aged 18)/ Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrascal

out on bail for charges of rape, sodomy, sex abuse, burglary and possession of a controlled substance - stemming from TWO different arrests (ONE: HE BROKE IN, THREATENED THE YOUNGER KIDS WITH A HAMMER, THEN RAPED THE 14 YO BABYSITTER),

is again in trouble. This time he shot two officers in an attempted armed store robbery. This poor little (shot-up) fellow is now secured in the hospital, and allowed no visitors. Mommy is crying about her baby.

This link is the basic story, but take a look at the "responses" to the article, at the bottom of the story. Not too much sentiment for this young man.

Please bear in mind, these are all allegations, as he's not yet had his day in court. Right!

http://www.dothaneagle.com/gulfcoas...px.-content-articles-DEA-2008-03-31-0002.html

Just another example of why you need to be carrying in Alabama, and given the state's low cost of permits you have no excuse not to.

Mommy didn't do her son any favors by going to the press. By putting this in the public eye she ruined any chance he had of getting a nice plea deal. She needs to talk to his lawyer. I'm sure he/she will tell her his bail will be revoked. Bail usually contains a section saying you keep out of trouble. being charged with two counts of attempted murder of an LEO is not saying out of trouble. His latest will no doubt get him charges with those two counts plus an attempted armed robbery. I suspect he will not see the light of day before mommy goes to her just reward. Too late to be concerned about your son, He is toast.

Apparently too few thugs get the message that committing a crime against an armed person could be the last thing they do. Daily carry is a civic duty that no one who is able should neglect.

His bail has been revoked. If/when he gets discharged, it's straight to the County lockup.
Did any of you see his mug? He's such a pretty boy, Bubba (Convict # AL363440) will like him.

When I first read the OP during my lunch break, there were no replies and I wondered what this story had to do with any legal or political issues... Other than another crook that got caught.
Don't ya'll have ropes and trees in Alabama?
That's where I hoped it wouldn't go. Now, posterity will see this and remember who said it.

Due Process? Equal Justice? Hope everyone remembers those "little" points.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back