A bill to repeal the Federal Reserve Act

Rep. Ron Paul, R-TX, introduced a bill that would repeal the Federal Reserve Act and
abolish the Federal Reserve Board, H. R. 1148. Read the story at World Net Daily
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/bluesky_exnews/19990326_xex_an_end_to_fe.shtml .
This is a chance for this country to finally have an honest monitory system. Contact your
representatives now!

Rep. Paul is about the only politician I respect. Unfortunately, he has a reputation amongst his cohorts for being a troublemaker.

I emailed his office a few weeks ago, asking about the possibility of a presidential campaign. No reply (and didn't expect one), but maybe I've planted a seed. He's the kind of person we need running the country, IMNSHO.

------------------
"Quemadmoeum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."
(The sword does not kill; it is a tool in the hands of the killer.)
--Seneca "the Younger" (ca. 4 BC-65 AD)

Coinneach: Paul has already ran for President once, on the Libertarian ticket. Right now I think he's content to remain a Rep., expecially since it's all he can do to retain his seat with BOTH major parties trying to unseat him; The Republican party keeps funding his primary opponents, and NOT funding him in the general election. Being one of the few honest men in the House, they'd rather have a Democrat in the seat if it's the only way to get rid of him. Wouldn't that be one heck of a ticket, though; Senator Bob Smith and Rep. Ron Paul? (In whatever order you please.)

Brett-

I thought I'd heard something about Paul running once. I knew he was Libertarian, but wasn't I sure about the presidential thang.

Paul/Smith or Smith/Paul 2000? I'm there, without reservation.

------------------
"Quemadmoeum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."
(The sword does not kill; it is a tool in the hands of the killer.)
--Seneca "the Younger" (ca. 4 BC-65 AD)

Back