9mm SBR Question

wilkerr1

I have searched the web and just came up being more confused. I want to get a 9mm sbr AR lower, but can't figure out what lower to begin with. I will eventually be adding a upper hosting a Silencerco Octane 9HD suppressor on it. I don't have a preference on Magazine acceptance, since I will be starting from scratch, but from pictures on the web I like the vertical mag wells. Please give me advice and pictures when you have some time.

I like the QC 10 lowers. Mine uses the Colt pattern (Uzi) mags. If i lived in a "free state" id go with a Glock mag lower. I only went Colt mag because i had a bunch of those mags from an old Colt SMG i was issues years ago

I sell Glock mag lowers made by critical capabilities. They're $169 and work well. Stripped except for the mag release and proprietary parts. They work well with factory glock mags. You can use a sport style upper, but you can get a proprietary one that has a last round bolt hold open included.

I have other 9mm parts available also.

If you are interested, hit me up at advancedfirearmsolutions@gmail.com

There are lots of options these days... I built mine on a Lone Wolf lower that takes Glock mags, but if doing it again today, I'd go with the one from Palmetto State Armory.

I have a few 9mm Glocks on hand, so that's what pushed me in that direction, but I haven't regretted it.

LW-OG%20G9%20SBR%20vs1_zpsqobtt9q7.jpg

9X19 that is a nice setup. Is that a 10 1/2 inch barrel? Thanks for the advice. Currently looking at QC10 and Palmetto. I will have to see which ones my Class 3 dealer sales.

I was curious. I have also been looking at Sig MPX as my possible choice of a sbr 9mm. Would you all recommend that over a AR 9mm SBR?

I'm at the other end of this question. Who would be the recommended source for 9mm sbr upper, mounted to a colt style lower?

Here is my Colt 6450 lower and my 10.5" Rock River Arms upper. The suppressor is an ISIS-2 in 9mm. Go to 9mmAR.com for all parts for the 9mm AR platform.

Back