9mm machine gun build

Rebok87

9mm sub machine gun. Designed to utilize Sten mags. Phillip built it from scratch except he used an HKG3 grip and CETME butt pad. -Jenny

VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/user/innovativearms#p/a/u/1/5a-q976quNg

9mmsubgun001.jpg

No Bill, it’s hot out of the oven.
We are a suppressor manufacturer in SC (class 2/07). We customize and refinish weapons too. Here’s our website http://innovativearms.com/services.html . Just showing of my husbands work: ) He amazes me how he can take a few hunks of metal and turn it into a mechanical piece of art. I know I’m bias:) If you‘re in the area, you need to come to one of our shoots and get some trigger time with this one. -Jenny

Here’s another one of his “Space Guns” from a while back.

Video
http://www.youtube.com/user/innovativearms#p/a/u/0/MTWFoOvGZps

Pic
22mgafter.jpg

This weapon is model SFG 22. (Super, Fun, Gun). It is not a modified weapon or based on any weapon. He designed it so that at shoots and demos kids and new shooters could shoot and enjoy suppressed full-auto inexpensively. Everything was built from scratch except optic, fore grip and mag.
Specs:
It’s has a 5” barrel and a 6” internal suppressor. It utilizes an open bolt system and is designed to except 10/22 mags.

Very nice looking guns! The one in the OP looks like a cross between a S&W M76 and a Sten. The second one looks completely unique. I love looking at new gun designs - more pictures would be much appreciated.

besides a sten and a S&W, it kinda looks like if an MP5k was stripped down and 'all business' especially with that forend. very cool looks quite controllable on FA. Does it take +P?

The .22 makes me swoon that would be THE caliber for a FA fun gun... You should try and make some nice 10/22 30 round mags that aren't so curved... or look like AR mags... I know a billion people that would LOVE them.

I really like your site as well! neat stuff! Its nice to see totally custom work... Rare since its so cost prohibitive... I have a question about this SBR AK

DCsSBR3.jpg

Is this hand guard bolted to the receiver as well as clamped or what? Can't tell for sure by looking at it. If it was bolted to the lower a rail on top would be excellent for mounting optics... far superior then other poly hand guards with rails..

Last edited:
Venom,
He built that with it being both captured by the receiver and held in place by a barrel/ hand guard mount. I think I have a pic somewhere that shows the weapon with a rail, optic and suppressor. Give me until tomorrow to find and post it.

PS. Thanks for the comment about the website. All of our work we do ourselves, including the website and pics. Phillip says that we compliment each others work but I think websites are way harder than building machine guns:)

I couldn’t find the pic I wanted, but this is a 10” SBR AK with a UTG rail system that he modified. It‘s a very rigid set up and suits well for optics.
gunpics015.jpg

While snooping around in our pics, I found this one of the SFG pictured above when it was still a block. I think he uses more notebook paper than both our kids do at school:)
gunpics007.jpg

Back