9mm Lyman casting blocks, and please help.

The Tourist

(Mods, please move this if I put it in the wrong place. I will also need some guidance with the price.)

I have a set of 4-gang Lyman casting blocks, 9mm flat point that should throw about a 120 to 125 grain bullet. The Lyman website says they go for $108.00 new, but I have a problem setting a fair price here. Ignorance.

They are new, with the large handles. I got them as part of a trade/labor deal and never invested cash. I cast about 50 linotype bullets to make sure the blocks were of good quality and then oiled them for storage, never to be touched again.

The flat meplat might be an asset for casting bullets for a 357 SIG to meet OAL.

I'd like to have a moderator with casting and sales knowledge help me set a fair price for a fellow member. Obviously freight is going to be an issue for weight.

I figure anything "used" is only worth 50% of cost, but if that's not correct it undermines the fair exchange rate for other members. This is a sincere request.

Thanks, guy. In the end I'm not trying to make a bizllion dolllars. I know these things can get pricey, and it would be nice to help a young guy get some good products.

On old guns.net they have 4 bangers with handles for 95.00.

The weight will vary with alloy & shape , trunicated ,RN, swc is more concernin to a point of corse.

Back