9mm-Lead round nose?

winchester1300

Do you know of any good sources for lead round nose bullets in 9mm?? I'm looking for cheap stuff. The gov't surplus stuff I have seen tends to be FMJ.

Thanks!!

Oh, and an off topic question: Do any police departments issue the Ruger P-95??

Your best bet is probably to find a commercial reloader. If they don't stock them, they will probably custom load them with a minimum order. If you don't mind my asking, why do you want LRN in 9mm?

How accurate are LRN? Can they hold a ten ring on a B 27 target? I ask because I am looking for a cost effective load for PPC.

OK, I went and did a little searching for you at my favorite online ammo place http://www.cheaperthandirt.com I found Master Cartridge (reman.), 9MM LUGER (.355) 125 gr. LRN bullet 50 Rnds Per Box, $5.23 a box. Unfortunately, they are out of stock. There is a link at their site, however, where you can sign up to get emailed when they get more in. Happy hunting!

Now, I should qualify my post here...I AM NOT a GLOCK aficionado, by any means, but...I seem to remember hearing or reading somewhere that Glocks, in particular, DO NOT do very well with lead bullets...something about the rifling and lead NOT AGREEING? FWIW....mikey357

Back