9 x 25 Dillon: hot commodity?

stagpanther

I called lone wolf the other day to talk about a new Glock frame, over the course of our conversation I mentioned that they made me a custom 9 x 25 Dillion barrel a few years ago and that I really like it. The customer service gal said "Oh really? we get asked about those all the time and you can easily sell it if you want--are you interested?" I responded--uhhh I bought it from you guys--why can't you sell them one? She responded that they aren't making them at the moment nor did she know if/when were plans to bring them back.

Yes, I did. However, my guess is that they are "stacking orders" since I've received no further information on when it will ship since I ordered it.

PM me when you get it. I have one and want to compare

More like an unpopular commodity.

Other barrels that Lone Wolf has stopped selling is the 9 inch barrels and the 9mm Glock 27 conversion barrels.

More like an unpopular commodity.

Other barrels that Lone Wolf has stopped selling is the 9 inch barrels and the 9mm Glock 27 conversion barrels.
Actually it was a 9" Dillon barrel I originally bought--but I had them cut the ported portion off and instead put a target crown on the barrel. By doing so I also kept the barrel length under the maximum allowed by my state for using large capacity magazines if using while hunting. But yeah--I always assumed it was a "connoisseur's" cartridge--though I'm very fond of it personally. A 9mm bullet traveling almost 2000 fps is "an interesting thing.":D The 10mm case is really a "super mini micro mag" IMO--I know of no other pistol cartridge (including the "10mm killer" 357 sig) that generates so much power within such a small case and very diminutive amounts of powder.

Last edited:
Back