700 sps 300 win

I don't have that exact same model, but I do have a 700 SPS Varmint .308 and a 700 ADL .270 and they both shoot very well. The .308 will shoot 1/2 MOA and the .270 around 1 MOA if I do my part.

Great Gun

I bought a Rem700 in 300 win mag about 2 months ago with a synthetic stock (same exact thing your looking at) I paid 500 for it and it was worth EVERY penny. I purchased a leupold vx 2, 3-9x40 and threw it on. Great gun, kicks like a mule (so do not go too cheap with your optics). Only thing that is a pain is the price of the rounds (I dont reload)

i have the same gun except for mine is in 308 and has the heavey barrel I wanted the 300 mag but the price of rounds is way too much if you want to do any target shooting the 308 is not quite as good but still plenty powerful enough for any game i have found that even cheap surplus rounds shoot about 1 inch groups

I got 1 like it only in stainless. It shoots little groups at 100 yards with the Federal Trophy Bonded Tipped ammo. Does it have a detachable mag? Mine does, I had some trouble replacing the stock becouse of that.

I've an SPS LH in '06. Shoots like the dickens (3/4"). You'll get all the velocity from the cartridge with a 26" barrel.

No it does not have a mag but i was looking at the kwik klip conversion to possibly add to it, they make 4 round and 10 round clips.

Back