7.62x25 New Generation Ammo Questions

superpelly

7.62x25 New Generation Ammo, Made in Africa somewhere. Has anybody tried this ammo yet? Or heard of it? I found a place where I can get it for 500 rounds for 75.00 or .15 a round.
They advertise new, non corrosive. I have been trying to find the Yugo 80's stuff but every place is sold out and I don't want the polish stuff. Trying to keep the round price under .15 cents.
I purchased 1500 rounds of the yugo 80's stuff a while back for $150.00 but my supply is going down.:eek:

The only New Gen. Tokarev ammo I've ever seen has been captured and reboxed Hungarian ammo. It is 1950s mfg., and definitely corrosive. Better off buying Romanian or Polish surplus.

Wolf Gold Line, brass cased, non-corrosive - 85 gr JHP and 90 gr FMJ - available at several on-line outlets. Do a Google search.

7.62x25 ammo

Fyi,

I bought 2 cans I think 440 each of the Polish ammo and didn't run into any problems. It ran well with probably 1 or 2 tiny split cases per 30 reds fired. Heck I didn't figure on reloading them anyway. They always went bang. A very Snotty round if I do say so myself.

Back